[mythtv] Problem compiling MythDVD CVS

Steele Price steele at xtcp.net
Sun Sep 14 19:15:28 EDT 2003

I am have trouble compiling mythdvd against the Sunday CVS.

Saturday worked fine, today the only change is that I enabled native alsa
support in MythTV.  Did I miss something? or does mythdvd not work against
this enabling in mythtv?  I didn't see anything in mythdvd's settings.pro
relating to this.

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/mythdvd/mtd'
g++  -o mtd logging.o mtd.o serversocket.o jobthread.o dvdprobe.o
fileobs.o main.o moc_logging.o moc_mtd.o moc_serversocket.o
-L/usr/share/qt3/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -ldvdread -lmyth-0.12 -llirc_client
-lqt-mt -lXext -lX11 -lm -lpthread
/usr/local/lib/libmyth-0.12.so: undefined reference to `snd_pcm_delay'

Thanks,

Steele Price
CTO
Digital Dreamshop