[mythtv] 'recommendations' section

Keith C linux at keithandjill.com
Sat Sep 13 23:38:35 EDT 2003

Good idea. I had been toying with different strategies for a
recommendations section as well, but you are obviously way ahead of me.

I haven't looked at this code yet, but what type of brain do you
envision?  Will it be solely based on the single user's viewing habits,
or do we want to attempt some type of collaborative system, like
Amazon's recommendations?  If you want to go collaborative there are all
sorts of details to work out, but I'd be more than willing to help.

Keith C