[mythtv] Re: mythbackend/lame crashing

Stefan Frank sfr+lists at 6913304088794.gnuu.de
Tue Sep 9 13:33:28 EDT 2003

Hi,

from lame.h:

     exitcode -3:  lame_init_params() not called

but this is called in NuppelVideoRecorder.cpp (line 554). Debug the lame
setup around that line to see what happens. And iirc, i copied the way
lame is setup here for the mp3 encoding in mythmusic, so try if that
also fails for you.

If it worked in the past, did you upgrade any related software?
I'm using liblame Version: 3.93.1-0.1 (a Debian package)

HTH, Stefan

--
It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God.
It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

                                   -- Thomas Jefferson