[mythtv] Feature Request

Jim Chandler jim at chandler.net
Mon Oct 13 20:19:23 EDT 2003

Where do feature requests get submitted to?  I looked on sourceforge.net
and mythtv.org and couldn't find a place so I thought that this might be
an appropriate forum.

It would be nice to be able to assign a simple PIN (don't need C2 for
this) to setup in mythfrontend.  Keeps the wife and kids from messing with
(ie. breaking) the application by messing with the setup.  Feature could
be disabled if desired and should be selectable/enabled from the setup
program itself.  Has someone already requested this?

Thanks for a great program!

Jim