[mythtv] Restarting mythbackend without restarting mythfront

Amandeep S Kaile askaile at d1.com.au
Wed Nov 26 23:35:25 EST 2003

Hi,

I had added new option in mythfront end to select video source(eg
Composite 1, S-Video etc). My problem is that I can seccussfully update
the cardinput table. But when i press C key to toggle between video
inputs. It still shows the old setting. If i restart mythfront and
backend new setting are ok. But I don't want to restart mythfront. If I
just restart mythbackend, when i try to watch live TV there is blank
screen. Is there any other way to achive my goal without restarting
mythfrontend.

Thanks and regards.

amandeep