[mythtv] New theme "sleek"

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Mon Nov 17 19:26:55 EST 2003

Joel Feenstra wrote:

> I agree, that's one thing I was thinking about changing a little bit.
> Currently the text color sceme for selected and unselected needs more
> contrast. I just forgot about it. This release was mainly about the
> getting the overall layout setup to something I can deal with.
>
> One of the ideas I had for the main menu was changing the outline of
> the selected button, but I haven't come up with a idea that really
> like yet. As for the contrast between active and inactive text, I
> think I'll just darken the gray some more. Unless there's a better
> color out there. What I really wanted to do was make an new overlay
> appear on top of the inactive area's, but currently only the program
> finder supports something like that.

you do realise that i added functionality to the menu handling code to
enable you to specify the colour of the selected text
i have my own theme with rectangular blue buttons with yellow text. the
selected one is blue text on a yellow button.

it is very easy to see what is selected.

i've used it for a month now. if anyone is interested i'll package it up.

regards
--
simon