[mythtv] Bayesian analysis

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Sat Nov 15 16:58:49 EST 2003

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, Jim Paris wrote:

> Same here: 500 programs, all 50.00%.  I got "Goodseen went negative"
> and "Badseen went negative" while running mythbayes.  I tried running
> it again to see if the results would be any different, and it
> completely killed my MySQL process (pegged at 100% CPU, and any
> client operations on the bayeshistory table would hang).
>
> Didn't have time to look into it any further, though..

Hrrm..  damn :(
What distribution are you running? - it might be something different
between the versions of mysql or something.
Looks like much more debugging is in order.

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/

        *** Presented in DoubleVision (Where Drunk) - Futurama ***