[mythtv] New theme "sleek"

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 01:06:39 EST 2003

Joel,

Very nice theme, it looks great on my TV.  But then
again, I'm partial to blue.  :)

It's already been suggested, but I would also like to
put my vote in for changing the color of highlighted
items, especially in the view/delete recordings views.
 Perhaps yellow (or maybe a light orange) would be a
nice fit for the highlighted item.

I can't wait for the next version, perhaps when I get
some time, I'll contribute a bit to it.  Your theme is
basically what I was looking to build myself.

-- Joe