[mythtv] New theme "sleek"

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Fri Nov 14 19:15:14 EST 2003

Ok, so the name might be cheesy and all that jazz, but I like it (I'm a
little biased). I made it for use on my computer monitor, so I don't
know how it holds up under the tough conditions of long distance viewing
on a tv, but give it a look-see.

Some of the buttons and widgets in the setup screens need a little work
on their color, but I hate editing hex color codes. Patches are welcome!
The svg document with all the graphics is included. For best results try
using inkspace (split off from sodipodi, better png export tool).

I realize the screenshot's are a bit on the big side, so modem users
(blehh) beware (1/2 a meg a piece or so)!

http://jrfeenst.resnet.mtu.edu/mythtv

Also available is a sorta-kinda matching osd theme. Both were made with
cvs from a couple of days ago.

Joel Feenstra