[mythtv] PPC support

Keith C linux at keithandjill.com
Thu Nov 6 00:40:07 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 08:30, Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
> On Monday 03 November 2003 23:07, Keith C wrote:
> > I've been thinking about trying to get mythfrontend to compile under
> > Fink on OS X.  Mostly just thinking so far.  If anyone wants to jump
> > in on this with me, let me know.
> >
> > Keith C
>
> Don't know how much I'll be able to contribute (I have to steal my
> wife's iBook to work on it), but count me in.
>
> -JAC

I'm just now working through the dependencies for mythfrontend.  All the
packages so far are source, not binary, so it's taken almost 2 days to
get everything compiled and installed.  On that iBook it will be even
more painful, I'm sure.  I'll let you know when I get to the point where
I can try compiling one of the myth libs.

Keith C