[mythtv] conflict resolution

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 3 12:14:49 EST 2003

"Edward Wildgoose" <Edward.Wildgoose at FRMHedge.com> writes:

> What if it goes for the exact match first if it exists and only does
> the fuzzy if the exact isn't there?  Wouldn't this work for you in
> the cases you describe...?

Provided it does a "closest match", sure.  Let's say I have it set to
record at 7am.  The actual schedule has a 6:15a, 7:10a, and 7:55a.
Which would it record?

Note: If your answer is "well, obviously it will record just the 7:10
showing" then yes, it would work for me.  If your answer is anything
else, then no, it wont ;)

I'll admit that there is a corner case.  In the case where it finds
two matches equidistant from the selected time I think it should
either pick one or record both.  I dont know which..

-derek