[mythtv] Via EPIA-M and DVB-T

Joe Tapply linux at jtapply.plus.com
Sun Nov 2 17:25:32 EST 2003

	I have Myth running on a Via EPIA-M 1000N with a Nova-T DVB
card - I am using the standard RH9 kernel (2.4.20-8) but I had to
patch the DVB driver to get it to compile. I found the patch somewhere
on the linuxtv.org site via a Google search.

Unfortunately my DVB-T stream is full of holes which seem to crash
Myth/Via-HW driver on a regular basis. I have been working on a fix
and it seems to be working, so I'd be happy to post it if someone
can remind me how to submit a patch!

Cheer,
	Joe.