[mythtv] Updated visor/visorosd theme

Edward Wildgoose edward.wildgoose at frmhedge.com
Sat Nov 1 09:59:18 EST 2003

> The original author and artist responsible for the
> visor theme is super busy right now, and doesn't have
> time to keep it updated, so he's letting me maintain
> it for him.

Here is a patch to add in the extra category colouring information from the
current blue/ui.xml

In particular this gives proper colouring for the tv_grab_uk_rt grabber

Nice theme by the way, but the white text can be quite hard to read on some
screens (is there an option to put a black outline around text?  Could try
this, although it might look very cr*p?)