[mythtv] mythweather cvs

ramon.roca at xcombo.com ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Sun May 18 13:43:04 EDT 2003

No way to get this. Maybe what's shown it's Catalan since have similarities
with Italian.

I only can imagine that if there is inconsistencies with the current CVS.

1.-Checkout *both* mythtv and mythweather from CVS, as well as any other
part you want ti install.
2.-Compile all, doing a 'make distclean' first assures that you have a clean
new binaries/libraries.
3.-Once the new ninaries has been installed, go to the
TV->Setup->Appearance dialog, at the 2nd screen (Localization) you can
choose your preferred language, English is still the default value.

If after doing this that pc is still proactively producing new translations,
give me a price for it :-)

Ramon.