[mythtv] mythweather cvs

William Preston bpreston at networkusa.net
Mon May 19 10:30:43 EDT 2003

> On May 17, 2003 08:24 pm, Chris Petersen wrote:
>
> Mythweather is giving results in Italian.  Is there an easy way of
making this
> English?

I didn't dig too deeply into the code, but I had this happen when I
installed newer versions of CVS and didn't kill the backend between
runs...or it might have also been that there was a rogue process of
mythweather that was running in the background that fubared the settings
when I tried running mythweather.  I got Spanish, anyway :)

Try killing all your running myth processes and restarting everything to
see if your languages are fixed.