[mythtv] Bug Reports

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon May 12 00:33:49 EDT 2003

On Sun, May 11, 2003 at 10:44:44PM -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 04:04:26PM -0400, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> > Any specs or information would be great.  I've been trying to learn by
> > looking at the CC code in Myth and TVtime's as well as doing some
> > google searching.
>
> Further, check out Gary Robson's *excellent* Caption FAQ at

Apologies to the list; meant to forward that direct to Chris.

<religious-argument>
This is an *excellent* example of why lists that set Reply-To are *not*
an acceptable substitute for user-agents with a clue.
</religious-argument>

Cheers,
-- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")