[mythtv] Bug Reports

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun May 11 23:44:44 EDT 2003

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 04:04:26PM -0400, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> Any specs or information would be great.  I've been trying to learn by
> looking at the CC code in Myth and TVtime's as well as doing some
> google searching.

Further, check out Gary Robson's *excellent* Caption FAQ at

http://www.robson.org/capfaq/

and particularly the technical page at

http://www.robson.org/capfaq/technical.html

And also the XDS data standard (for programm guide-y stuff) which is
EIA 766.  See here:

http://www.robson.org/capfaq/standards-and-laws.html#GetStandards

and also this book, likely:

http://www.nab.org/nabstore/product.asp?dept%5Fid=138&pf%5Fid=3922

And note the reference to EAS stuff -- I'd really like to see *that*
handled, too.

Far, *far* more than you ever wanted to know about EAS is here:

http://www.fcc.gov/eb/eas/

Overloaded you yet?  ;-)

Cheers,
-- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")