[mythtv] Ugly Fonts

Michael J. Pedersen michael.j.pedersen at verizon.net
Mon May 5 01:35:21 EDT 2003

So, I've finally gotten around to switch MythTV into it's own xserver.
And, overall, I'm happy. Had to do some nasty stuff due to Debian's
install of fvwm (never thought I'd see the day when Debian did too MUCH
for an installation), but things are working well.

Almost.

I go to vt7, and everything looks beautiful. I run mythtv in it, and
it's truly pleasant to look at. I switch over to vt8, and mythtv is
hideous. Fonts are beyond ugly.

Now, for the fun part, I'm not even sure what people might need to try
and diagnose this error. Anybody have any ideas or info requests that
could help?  I'm just wanting to put the output on my tv (instead of my
smaller monitor), and except for this one remaining issue, all is ready
to go.

advTHANKSance.

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 4E724A60        My Public Key Available At: wwwkeys.pgp.net