[mythtv] MythGame, MythVideo and single quotes

Leandro Dardini ldardini at tiscali.it
Tue Mar 25 08:54:28 EST 2003

Yesterday I submit a patch on the list (enclosed here for your easyness...)
to correct this beaviour in mythvideo. It is a trivial-one-row patch and it
can be applied also to mythgame (not the same patch, but the same
modification). Unfortunately now I haven't the mythgame installed, so I
can't verify myself, but if you have problem, say me and I'll install it.

My little modification is not in the cvs yet, so be patient...

Leandro