[mythtv] New and improved mythmusic playlists patch (LARGE)

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Mon Mar 24 00:30:56 EST 2003

On Sunday 23 March 2003 05:44 pm, Eric Andresen wrote:

> Couple thing's I've noticed:
> -- Letter keys jump to tracks in Tree, but keys such as "D" have been
> re-assigned to delete item

	Oh ... definitely need to fix that. Thanks.

> -- No way to delete a playlist?

	i key (or any number on a keypad) --> popup menu, select Delete. Maybe you
mean Active. That's coming very soon.

> -- Duplicate playlist names do not overwrite the old with same name, but
> make a new playlist with the same name.

	Yup. Will fix.

> -- Doesn't save list to database when exiting Select Music?

	Huh ... it should ... works here. Which list (Active?, My Playlists?)

> -- Any way to rename a playlist?

	i key (or any number on a keypad)--> popup menu, rename.

> Cheers though, good work =)

	Thanks for the feedback.

- thor