[mythtv] Question on MythWeb + Suggestion

Joe Smith mdiniquity at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 12:37:14 EST 2003

Good suggestion.

As far as you question:  The Recorded view relies on connecting to a running
MythBackend.  If you don't have one running, you should expect it to be
blank.   If mythbackend is running, then you'll want to debug where your
settings -> MasterBackendIP points to and make sure you can connect to it
from you web box.

Also I've been half way through showing conflicts in mythweb for 2 weeks, so
I'm releasing this patch which simply shows the conflicts (and doesn't allow
you to resolve them), in the hopes someone else has time to finish this.
While this isn't finished, it's still a nice to have feature so no reason
not to add it to cvs as is.   I also made the mythbackend connectivity a
little more robust.

patch -p0 < conflicts.patch   on latest cvs.

Joe