[mythtv] Question on MythWeb + Suggestion

Kevin J. Slater kslater at pobox.com
Thu Mar 20 11:48:34 EST 2003

First off, great work on MythWeb and great work on MythTV
as a whole. I don't think you guys hear "Thanks" enough. It's
really a great project.

The suggestion: What about putting the following in
the header of the listings page?

<META http-equiv="refresh" content="900">

This would allow the listings to 'scroll' such that if a
user left a browser parked on the listings page it would
automatically advance with time.

Now the question(s):

In my experiments I've noticed that the Listings and Movies
views work great. The Recordings view seems to have most of
the info, but is missing the timeslot information for programs
scheduled to record in a timeslot. The Recorded view seems to
only have the skeleton for the page but doesn't show any
content. Does my experience reflect the current state of
affairs with MythWeb?

BTW, I'm using CVS as of last Saturday afternoon. I don't
have much experience with PHP, but I have a lot of development
experience including some current web development experience,
so if I can help out, please send marching orders.

...Kevin

--
"Testing proves testing works." - Dave Thomas