[mythtv] Manual recording

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Wed Mar 19 13:38:49 EST 2003

There will be a setup-channels-for-"raw"-input option in the GUI Real Soon Now.
This should solve your issues; it will setup a "LiveInput" source which will
not get clobbered by scheduling or channel changes.  Your GUI can simply stuff
a program into the database and then mark it for recording.  The program can
start and stop whenever you want; just bind it to the proper source/channel.

#if Chris Derossi /* Mar 19, 00:51 */
#endif /* chrismyth at derossi.com */