[mythtv] Volume (re)setting in mythfrontend.

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Mar 18 01:07:07 EST 2003

I occasionally use the volume up/down feature in mythfrontend but am
wondering why it is setup so that it doesn't remember the current setting
once you change the volume.  It reminds me of a hotel TV, the kind that
have the volume set to full-blast every time you turn them on.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have VolumeControl::SetCurrentVolume() save
the current volume whenever it is changed?

Or would it be better to have it as an option, a checkbox to either
remember or reset.

Chris