Debian packages (Re: [mythtv] Version 0.8 is now available.)

Merle Reine merle.reine at lindows.com
Mon Mar 17 15:52:01 EST 2003

When trying to grab mythtv-backend or mythtv-backend, it states I do not
have lame 3.93-1 and it is not going to be installed.  I  indeed do have
it installed via source as there is not a debian package in the debian
pool.  Any idea how to resolve this?

--
Merle Reine <merle.reine at lindows.com>
Lindows.com Hardware Certification