[mythtv] Re: mythweb program listing 'out of memory'.

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Sun Mar 16 20:44:40 EST 2003

I do not have data for channels outside the channel table, but I do have
channels named in the channel table for which I have no data. Mostly
fringe channels, but they're there and I'm paying for them so... :)
I have though about getting them from another source, but have not done
anything like that yet...

The data I get currently is primarily sweding in language (I'm danish
and I can read swedish pretty well, but danish is better, naturally :))

We have another good source of TV material, but no grabber exists for
it: http://tv.tv2.dk - if you choose 'TV Guide' you will get a nice list
of channels (and probably not understand too much of the titles but
that's ok). If i get the time and skill, I might try to make an xmltv
grabber for this source, but that is probably quite a ways off yet...

The result of your query:
mysql> select count(*) as 'this value should be zero'
    ->         from program left join channel using (chanid)
    ->         where isnull(channum);
| this value should be zero |
1 row in set (0.01 sec)

I love mythtv/mythweb though, and I seem to have a workable solution to
my problem now. If movies could also work, even in a limited way, that
would be *very* nice. The bychannel view is very nice, I must say... :o)

Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>