[mythtv] Re: mythweb program listing 'out of memory'.

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Sun Mar 16 12:17:23 EST 2003

'order by channum + 0' is a clause of a 'select'ion query which defines
how to order the result; it is not a value.  When it's present in your
query, the channelarray lines up with the program listing properly.  When
it's altered to order the result by the chanid, then things get screwy.

This is expected.  The while loop on cvs/mythweb/functions.php:418 handles
skipping channels for which we've already retrieved program data; eg. the
2nd half-hour of a one-hour program.  This loop requires the order of the
channelarray to match that of the query result.

Do you have data in your program table for channels which do not exist in
your channel table?  Try this:

	select count(*) as 'this value should be zero'
	from program left join channel using (chanid)
	where isnull(channum);

#if Martin Moeller /* Mar 16, 16:25 */
#endif /* martin at martinm-76.dk */