[mythtv] MythGame screenshot question

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Tue Mar 11 10:55:13 EST 2003

I have a weird behavior with MythGame.  If I set it to use the
screenshots (ShotCount=3, for example), I get a nice pane in the lower
half with all the screen shots.  I can navigate around but when I select
a game to play, xmame won't start up.

However, if I set ShotCount=0 and just use the text list of games (no
screenshots at all), they start up perfectly.

Also, if I set ShotCount back to 3 or 5, but comment out the screenshot
directory line so it can't find the images, it'll still make the pane
down below, but puts the text name in place of the images.  Then the
games launch just fine.

So, is this an XV issue with drawing the screenshot images to the screen
and not letting xmame use the XV device when starting up?   Everything
else in my setup works perfectly, including MythTV, and my driver does
support XV.  I'm using a mythgame CVS from Saturday morning.

--
Michael J. Sherman  |  Software Developer
Digital Sandbox, Inc.  |  http://www.dsbox.com/