[mythtv] Current CVS setup segfault

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Fri Mar 7 10:30:58 EST 2003

Example of something that belongs on the dev list:

	I found a null pixmap call. This is how it happened, and here's a patch to
fix it (or, at least, here's the five lines of code where it's happening).

Example of something that belongs on the user list:

	I got an error message about a null pixmap call. I really need to record a
PBS documentary on Icelandic Turtles that starts in 20 minutes. Can anyone
help me fix this?

That's how I see it.

- thor