[mythtv] Current CVS setup segfault

mythtwo at cyph.org mythtwo at cyph.org
Thu Mar 6 21:07:06 EST 2003

I do agree that somewhat it should be on the user list but I also think
that it should be on the development list because this tells me that
in the software somewhere it is trying to paint a null pixmap, if it is
trying to paint a null pixmap that says that in the code it is not
handeling checking for the case of a null pixmap and that is weak
programming and I think that needs to be fix, but that is just my opinion,
thanks Thor I really appriciate your help, Let me know what you think
about my reasoning for choosing the dev list. I would like to know your
thoughts on it.
					Thanks,
						Drew