[mythtv] mythmusic question (again)

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Wed Mar 5 15:06:39 EST 2003

Yeah, viz is turned off (delay is 0).  Something is blocking events from
getting to the PlaybackBox, but I can't figure out what's blocking it.

I'm recompiling the Alsa drivers now, but sound seems to work just fine
all around, so I'm not hopeful.  Even in MythMusic sound works just
fine, but perhaps while the audio is working "fine", it's actually
causing some event blocking.

'Course I updated my Kernel source today and now Alsa won't compile, so
things just aren't going my way right now ;/.

--
Michael J. Sherman  |  Software Developer
Digital Sandbox, Inc.  |  http://www.dsbox.com/