[mythtv] Question about FF & Rev

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 4 23:18:14 EST 2003

Okay, I just verified a bug related to this:  if StickyKeys is OFF, then if you
FF or Rewind (atomic), the doing_ff/rev variable remains TRUE.  If you then
press ' ' (spacebar), instead of setting a bookmark, it's interpreted as a
"stop doing FF/Rew" action (which, since the FF/Rew was atomic, is basically
at no-op).  Of course, this act in itself sets the doing_ff/rev to FALSE, so the
next ' ' action will correctly set a bookmark.

I'm working on something in this area, so when I submit my next patch, I'll
include the fix for this.

-Joe C.