[mythtv] Problems with video playback speeds

Ben Brown ben at handcoder.com
Wed Mar 5 13:09:52 EST 2003

I understand the idea, I'm trying to figure out what else I can check.
I can't find an audio problem.  I've tried every combination I can think
to try.  The audio works fine in single tuner mode for both soud cards
and both video cards.  The cpu still has about 15% free when recording
two videos so I'm not maxing out the cpu.  So if it is an audio problem,
I was wondering if someone could suggest a possible point of failure. I
was hoping for something a little more specific than audio doesn't work,
as the audio does work in every combination I can find to try.

Ben