[mythtv] Today's CVS

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sat Mar 1 14:40:49 EST 2003

Joshua Bernstein wrote:
> So the make gets to the line:
>
> g++ -o mythepg main.o   <BLAH>
>
> After a breif pause I get the following error:
>
> main.o(.text+0x19): In function 'main':
> : undefined refernce to 'QApplication::Qapplication(int &, char **)'
>
> This lines continue to fly by with various reference to things like
> QString:QString(char const *) and also QApplication

Did you install the QT3 development package? Make sure
you have at least:

# apt-cache search libqt3
libqt3 - Qt GUI Library (runtime files)
libqt3-dev - Qt GUI development files
libqt3-mt - Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version)
libqt3-mt-dev - Qt Threaded development files
libqt3-mt-mysql - Mysql database plugin for Qt3 (Threaded)
libqt3-mysql - Mysql database plugin for Qt3

--  bjm