[mythtv] Mythweb PATCH: Recorded listings support/ Delete support /connecting to mythbackend

Joe Smith mdiniquity at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 1 14:25:57 EST 2003

I abandoned how I was doing this previously (assuming local file access),
and added support to mythweb to connect to mythbackend.  I believe this
should work universally.  I rely on the new BackendServerIP,
BackendServerPort database settings currently included with the current
mythtv CVS.   I also added a  $backend_hostname variable to settings.php so
you can specify which backend server to pull from, but if you only have one
you should be able to leave this blank.

This allows recorded.php to show all the currently recorded programs, allow
deletion, and to gain access to other data mythbackend has like storage
capacity and if we're currently recording: e.g. Storage: 15.7 GB used out of
36.5 GB total, Capture Card 1 is currently IDLE

This patch also fixes a bug with listings.php where it assumes it's the
default module, and makes the 'recorded' module the default one.

Patch against current mythweb CVS:

    Copy attached files to mythweb directory:
    patch -p0 < recorded.patch3
    cvs add recorded.php

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?

Joe