[mythtv] DVB PID DB field

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Thu Jul 31 20:46:11 EDT 2003

> Well, your mythchannels (have not had the time to test it yet, as I'm in
the
> middle of this CAM/Table thing) can import channels.conf right?

Yes.

> The three last fields of this table is Program Number, Network ID &
> Transponder ID.

I'm currently not importing them, are you seggesting that we have to? In
that case we should extend the channels_dvb table. Note that I was just
importing what I knew the meaning for, and in the case of the CI info, using
the sames codes of the source... In other words, What I was able to
understand, however you have better knowledge of the ETSI... so just let me
know if something has to be extended ot gets redundant.