[mythtv] New version of Mythchannels

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Sun Jul 27 20:57:55 EDT 2003

Here is the next release I promised, although is still a work in progress...

preview/download it here:

http://www.elserrat.com/MythTV/MythChannels/

-Support for analog channels editing, basic scaning using the card and your table frequencies, It works to me, let me know if more tables are needed.

-Adds/Edit DVB-s channels either loading channels.conf files or grabing that information form the internet. Now you only need to add manually the cards (hopefully that can be detected so been done without dialogs in the future), but not the channels. During the loads, includes CI information, however that's still being developed, anyway, a good start is having that into the database.

... a lot more.

Note that it is still being developed. I've been contacted for extending this to DVB-t... I will appreciate contributions but not sure how to do so without being at the CVS.
The amount of functionallity to add is quite big. Now I'm more interested on bugs and making it stable.

Known issues:
-To refresh the channel tree, you must go back and reload mythchannels.