[mythtv] xmltv and tv_grab_nz?

Gary Te Young gazza at tey.co.nz
Sun Jul 27 21:34:44 EDT 2003

Hello, I have tried contacting some other guys about this who use mythtv
in nz but they were useless and didn't reply to me.  I haven't included
sky into my myth setup but I will eventually.  From what could find out
Sky is not included in the tv_grab_nz so at some point in the future I
will either write a new app that will grab the guide or modify the
tv_grab_nz.  I will keep you posted.

Gary Te Young