[mythtv] new mythweb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Jul 25 11:04:48 EDT 2003

> Cartoon Network, Discovery Channel? :-)

mine show up as "DISC" and "TOON"  (or something like that).  hmmm..
maybe I should also change the default sorting for !prefer_channum so
that it sorts by channel name in the program listing?

> Ok, so how about an easy setting where you can switch all date/time
> related stuff between US and European formats, right now its a list of
> several formats that you have to change.

Well, it'll probably have to wait until I get that preferences section
hooked up.  And then it'll be tied to the cookie (php session) on the
user's machine and how often /tmp is wiped out on the webserver (that's
where the session data is stored by default).   And yes, someday we
should have better session management, but I'd like to avoid adding more
work to installing mythweb (eg. adding a new database table), at least
for awhile.

-Chris