[mythtv] new mythweb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Jul 25 09:37:42 EDT 2003

> I agree that it doesn't look to pretty for long names with spaces in
> them because they can wrap.

woah, channel names with spaces, that's new to me.   anyway, an easier
thing to do would be to add the nowrap flag to the cell (which I've just
done)

> Hmmm, why would I want different ways of displaying the dates in myth?

well, I personally don't use the episode guide stuff in myth - I just
use it to watch recordings, and do all of my setup in mythweb.  So I
don't really want to go into myth to change how my dates are displayed
(plus, in a web page, there's more room to display extra information
about dates, etc., and I'm sure that php uses a different display
template than Isaac did in C).

Anyway, I'll poke around in the settings table, but can't promise much.
Don't you still have to set this info for each frontend?

Also, some of the dates are just hard-coded into the theme because I was
too lazy to make options for them.

-Chris