[mythtv] new mythweb

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Thu Jul 24 13:19:02 EDT 2003

I've got a snall request for the new interface: for the old interface I
sent a patch that was never included because of the work on the new
interface so I wonder if you could include the (very small) feature in
the new one for me :-)

The fact is that the program list now shows huge channel numbers with
the name of the channel in small letters. It would be nice to have an
option to either swap those two around or even completely hide the
channel number. It's because people here in The Netherlands (and
probably other countries as well?) don't care _at all_ for channel
numbers. It's something you _maybe_ take a look at when you by a new TV
(but even then most people just use the automatic channel scanner) but
never after that. For me the large channel numbers just get in the way
of finding the right channel.

-Tako