[mythtv] Re: status of manual tuning

ramon.roca at xcombo.com ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Thu Jul 24 03:03:46 EDT 2003

> you were working on a patch for myth that allowed european users to set
up their TV channels in a sane way. what is the current state of that?
you seemed to have moved on to DVB.

I hope to release a version that will work with current CVS by this
weekend. It's together Analog and DVB. I've been focused on DVB-s because
it's lack of setup utilities, and DVB-s really needs them, so it's a
priority to me. but it will still allow to setup manually the Analog
channels also.

I've got also feedback of interest for having it for DVB-t, so it will
follow also soon.

The only thing that probably maybe I'll still miss on Analog by this
release is the automatic scan using the tuner. But anyway will be already
able to be done manually, and it's quite with the interface changing the
channels because populates a channel list of values according to the table
that applies to your country.

Ramon.