[mythtv] Re: DVB Stuff

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Thu Jul 24 02:10:51 EDT 2003

Isaac Richards wrote:

> On Wednesday 23 July 2003 03:36 pm, you wrote:
> > I can try to do some of the things I have
> > mentioned...aspect/seeking/audio/osd..
>
> What seeking stuff?  Feel free to do the audio updating -- should be
fairly
> simple, as I think you can just check the values after the
> avcodec_decode_audio() call and then reset things from there.  I'll get
> aspect ratio changes into CVS later tonight, probably.

The seeking in DVBRecorder, I think it had an impact after all, I'll put it
back in and test some. Seems to get a bad stream on a lot of my channel
changes...

I'll do some testing of the audio bit also.

BTW: Been meaning to ask you, do you have any mpeg docs, or links to docs,
so that I could read up some. I know the 'basics', but would have loved a
more 'in depth paper'.

Kenneth