[mythtv] Latest CVS LiveTV->Recording problems

Mike Wohlgemuth mjw at woogie.net
Wed Jul 23 22:23:10 EDT 2003

I'm not sure that this will help at all, but I've noticed something that
I thought I should bring up:

Whenever the recording skips back to the beginning, the volume gets
lowered.  I didn't even realize I had the MythTV volume controls enabled
until it skipped back to the beginning one time and there was no sound.
 Apparently it had been gradually turning down the volume, and I was
turning it up on my amplifier without realizing it.  It's happened 3
times since then, and dropped the volume 4% each time.

Mike