[mythtv] DVB Channel Change Patch..

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Sat Jul 19 10:41:05 EDT 2003

Well, now it changes some channels, a nice step ahead :-)
I've seen this, a part of what you have mentioned, maybe you already know
some of them:

-If is unsuccessful to lock the signal, the player hangs. It happens to me
with some channels and I want to inverstigate this, It locks the signal if I
use dvbstream, so something has to be wrong on my site, however, doesnt have
to hang the player.
-If I do pause, after unpausing the image is not longer smooth, gets crazy,
same if timeshifting (although I've seen already something about this before
the patch, but not that noticeable).

thanks,
Ramon.