[mythtv] x10 Remote (Entertainment Anywhere/MP3 Anywhere)

hayward at slothmud.org hayward at slothmud.org
Thu Jul 17 00:20:15 EDT 2003

Brad or anyone else,

If you have a lircd.conf for the Entertainment Anywhere/MP3 AnywhereX10
RF Remote control/Receiver - could you shoot it to me?   I don't see one
on their website and I'm having trouble getting irrecord to work with this
remote.  I am using fresh CVS lirc code as well.

Thanks,
Brian Hayward

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Brad Sagowitz wrote:

>I've already had this working in MythTV.  I just used lirc CVS and picked
>X10 remote when you configure. Its slower to respond then a normal IR remote
>IMHO.
>I might try again with the reciever in a better location.

Brian Hayward