[mythtv]

Randy Page rpage at chiba.homeunix.net
Thu Jan 30 21:32:55 EST 2003

On Thursday 30 January 2003 08:57 pm, Dustin Rue wrote:
> I have to continue the "mythtv doesn't close the tv card" thread.
>
> I think it's BS that mythtv doesn't close the TV card when done recording.
>  For some of us that trick of muting linein doesn't work.  I use an old
> Ensoniq using the esn_1370 driver.  This card *doesn't* record from linein
> if you turn it down, mute it or what ever.  I'ved used kmix, alsamixer and
> neither do it right.

Huh?  Although I don't use it anymore, having bought an sblive recently, I
used a 1370 with early versions of myth with no problems.  I'm building a new
box tomorrow and I'll toss in the old card for giggles, but I'll try it.  Are
you using alsa or oss?

--
R.

Jack Russell Terrier property ownership laws:
 If I like it, it's mine.  If it's in my mouth, it's mine.  If I can take it
from you, it's mine.  If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.  If it's
mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.  If I'm chewing something
up, all the pieces are mine. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.  If I saw
it first, it's mine.  If you are playing with something and you put it down,
it automatically becomes mine;

 If it's broken, it's yours.