[mythtv] Weird mythtv error

Kevin Railsback kevin at railsback.com
Wed Jan 29 09:15:55 EST 2003

I've been having this exact same error as well.  A few days ago I would
get the error whether I was trying to watch Live TV or watch a
recording.  Just the "connection timed out" and then Mythfrontend would
close.  Now after updating from yesterday's CVS I can watch recordings
without any problems but watching Live TV still causes this error.

Any clues anyone?

Thanks!

Kevin

--