[mythtv] mythvideo

Joel Larsson joel at rosafluffmoln.nu
Sun Jan 26 21:45:26 EST 2003

I have some trouble with mythvideo, I have grabbed the CVS a couple of
days, but all the same.

Mplayer starts, but doesnt start playing the file. I have even tried
different versions of mplayer but the same result.

When choosing a movie, this comes up on console but no more:

Using GNU internationalization
Original domain: messages
Original dirname: /usr/share/locale
Current domain: mplayer
Current dirname: /usr/share/locale

MPlayer 0.90rc2-3.2.1 (C) 2000-2002 Arpad Gereoffy (see DOCS)

CPU: Advanced Micro Devices Athlon 4 PM Palomino/Athlon MP
Multiprocessor/Athlon XP eXtreme Performance (Family: 6, Stepping: 2)
SSE supported but disabled
Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 3DNow 3DNowEx

Reading config file /usr/share/mplayer/mplayer.conf
Reading config file /root/.mplayer/config
Reading /root/.mplayer/codecs.conf: can't open
'/root/.mplayer/codecs.conf': No such file or directory
Reading /usr/share/mplayer/codecs.conf: 49 audio & 125 video codecs
init_freetype
Using Linux hardware RTC timing (1024Hz)
Can't open input config file /root/.mplayer/input.conf : No such file or
directory
Input config file /usr/share/mplayer/input.conf parsed : 50 binds

THe strange thing is that this used to work before, I used the one
without the directory tree and it worked but was a bit clumsy to use.

Anyway, If anyone have any suggestions please give me some hints. Note
that mplayer works when running stand alone.

Cheers,
Joel