[mythtv] MythWeb CVS broken?

Nathan G. Grennan ngrennan at okcforum.org
Sat Jan 25 04:28:28 EST 2003

Hello,

   Yesterday with Chutt2's help(Thanks!) and him fixing a bug, I was
able to get the latest MythTV CVS working. I even have it working almost
100% with the backend and frontend on separate machines. So then I
decided to load MythWeb from CVS to get a better listing management
interface(aka search ability). When I tried I got "Uh oh, I couldn't
open the singlerecord table". I looked in /var/lib/mysql/mythconverg for
signs of the singlerecord and saw none. It seems likely that the
database table names and structure has changed and the MythWeb php code
hasn't been rewritten to keep up. Is this true? If so are the tables
just renamed and I can do some simple search replaces through the php
code? I have already tried changing references of singlerecord to
record, but don't know if this is wrong.